a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

imaginatiom

This man has an amazing imagination , who would think that Drunkard's Path could have so many applications. It is worth looking at.

http://waynekollingersquiltblog.blogspot.ca/search/label/Drunkard%27s%20Path

I had to stay in again today as the elevator was not working and still is not working.  I cannot manage the 3 flights of stairs with my walker or without for that matter. LOL

But all was not lost, I had time to do some more sewing or preparation for sewing.  Ray had to go to the doctor about his wrist. The doctor put a needle filled with steroids into his wrist for what was originally diagnosed as / neither of us can remember what that was , oh my age does not have compensations when it comes to memory,unless it is soemthing you do not want to remember LOL.
However this doctor said it was Rheumatois Arthritis and he needs to go for X Rays. Can't they get it right LOL. I said he had RA when the wrist was first sore, hmm I missed my calling, I should have been a doctor. haha.
Then he had to go to Ford for them to make his second car key which was not with the car when we purchased it.
So I had lots of time to do some preparation for more Drunkard Path blocks. I cut both halves of the block for 14 more blocks , so that is 28 pieces. Then it was time to pin,pin,pin. It took a while to do that but I actually enjoy that process, I find it relaxing to watch TV and pin.  I took the pinned pieces to the sewing machine and noticed my legs were wobbly so that meant game over for sewing.
I had to lay down and read.
Katie has been doing the world these days but here ae some wonderful pictures of her in Liberia.

A thing of beauty. As Joyce Kilmer said many years ago. Only God can make a tree. If you wouldlike to see the whole poem which is one of my favourites




I am going to make another blog for tonight.









Home · Poetry Store · Links · Email · © 2002 Poetry-Archive.com




Here it is;






No comments: