a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Law of coincidence

http://blog.shopmartingale.com/quilting-sewing/how-to-sew-flying-geese/

I am always amazed at this law of coincidence. Yesterday I talked about Flying Geese and behold here is a place where you can find 4 different ways to make them.  Stunning!

We had a son day today. The day started with breakfast with Lisa and Adam. I wan't very hungry so I just ordered one poached egg. No hash browns, no bacon. The waitress kept saying one egg. So the egg came on a small plate. The white egg sat in the middle of a small white plate. It looked so funny that I just had to laugh! But I ate it and it was good....
We did have a great chat with Adam and Lisa. And they came out to look at our new car. I took pictures.


Lynn the cleaning lady came a half hour later because I asked for her to do that. I was tored once again and lay down while she was here. She is so good about everything. I really like her and she seems to like us. It is very nice.

Then Richard came to visit later in the afternoon and he brought his laundry LOL. I gave him something to eat. Ray made macaroni and tomatoes for our dinner and there was some left. Rick likes it as much as we do so he finished it all off.

I am still reading my big book by Elizabeth George. It is taking me some time to finish it as it is 943 pages.  No I don't know where I am LOL. It is two mysteries in one novel. They may link up at the end but so far I cannot see how that can occur. Actually I cannot tell you the stories as one of them is so awful I don't want to write about it. Read the book for yourself  if you are curious. It is a great read.



Polka Dot: Finished size measures 36″x44″.
Scrappy: Finished size measures 34″ square. Great stash buster!

I hope these come out, they are baby quilts from tipnut.com

http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/ 20 free patterns

Rick and Katie quite a few years ago in Victoria. Katie is in Africa now.

Rick and a young friend on the boat sailing around the islands.
Purple cabbage, pretty isn't it?
And a beautiful purple tree....

I am done for the day, thank you all for your patience.
Have a lovely evening.
Kalispera
And a purple heart. I am into purple tonight LOL.

 
















No comments: