a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

quilt patterns

http://www.andoverfabrics.com/FreeQuiltPatterns.php

Lots of quilt patterns here.  See at least 5 pages of patterns.  That should take a while. But it will be instructive and fun.


http://www.classiccottons.com/free-quilt-patterns.aspx

Even more beautiful patterns. You will have a lot of fun with all these patterns.

http://www.freespiritfabric.com/core-pages/patterns.php

More and more quilts to enjoy!!

http://www.hoffmanfabrics.com/content/content-folder.asp?FolderID=7

So many, you'll have to save these for another day.
All these came from Cyberquilters. Good research on this list.

http://www.michaelmillerfabrics.com/MMF/DownLoad.cfm?Gid=1305

Some really cute quilt patterns from Michael Miller. Whew I think that is about enough for one day.
Except for this:

I sewed today ,made 19 Drunkard's Path blocks, cleaned my machine, changed the needle and oiled the wick plus I put a bit of oil on the shank. All should run smoothly now.

A few more, there are still a few that I don't want to put up tonight.

I guess you know that I stayed home all day by the amount of blocks I made, two had to be unsewed but I got them back together. I don't really know how many I need to do and have run out of any more different fabrics so I ordered some 10" squares from Keepsake Quilting. It will take 7 to 10 days to get here and hopefully Customs will not be bothered with the package.
Ray did go out today though and bought a huge amount of cherries and grapes. We both love them and the cherries will be finished soon. That makes grapes , cherries and a banana today. Part of the must be eaten fruits for the day . I'll  have a bottle of V8 later to make the rest of the goodies for the day. Have you eaten your fruits for the day.

I did watch TV today too. Would you believe an Arnie movie where he was cloned several time. Weird show, but then I am not really a fan of those types of movies or of Arnold Schwartzenager. And I have no idea if this is the correct spelling LOL
Stunning isn't it but this contrast makes us all feel good. If it can happent to Arnie it will happen to us and we needn't feel so bad about it after all- hurrah!
I had to reschedule some of my dates because I double booked. Meaghan, Katie Lewis and my Charlotte are comimg tomorrow .they will be here at lunch time so I'll make some good sandwiches as they like sandwiches they don't have to make LOL.
I had booked lunch with Bob and Buzz but Bob was gracious about making the change to Thursday.
Our cleaning lady is not coming on Thursday this week as she is off to California. So we have to do the cleaning ourselves. It will be a quick clean for sure. Well maybe not so quick as it will be done a bit each day. That takes a whole week and by then Lynn will be back from California. If it were me I'd just leave it, it is fine now. But Ray wants it done. Housework must get done!
 There is a dog in the neighbourhood just waiting to be let loose. But it won't be me who lets him loose. He was quietly waiting for his mom or dad. Nice guy!
Now that's friendly and oh so cute!!
This is a sight to behold. The polar looks to be out of place doesn't he. The person who took the photo says how surprised she was to see him in a field of purple flowers but he looks wonderful surrounded by purple. The question is where did he come from.
Haha another big and little and who can resist this invitation.

Ah a kitten where she shouldn't be ,but that's a kitten for you. Sew sew away kittie.

A mousie's I Pad. LOL. I have one of those in my head and if I can't remember something I say it takes so much time to retrieve it from the Rolodex but eventually  I find what I'm looking for.

So that's it for today folks.
      Have a lovely evening!
                                 Mirembrema

                                    
                      
                 



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nan, read my email. 1/2 small banana or 12 cherries or 15 grapes is one fruit exchange.
Retired Nurse. I guess once a nurse always a nurse. LOL