a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, August 12, 2012

lots of Rose and family

Well folks it was a fabulous day for Ray and me. We went to Cockney Kings where Albert treated us all to lunch. He , Mary and Rose came to visit and Katie was here too Hurrah!!!
Thank you so much all of you for giving us a lovely day.
Here come the pictures:
Mary, Rose and Albert before the lunch came.
Katie and grandpa- Wow all the girls love grandpa LOL. Good thing I never get jealous :))
See what Great Grandpa bought for me, an elephant. Isn't she adorable !

So cute!
Our very clever Kate who is going to university in Toronto in September and who has managed to get a scholarship to pay for all her tuition and costs for her new degree. She already has a degree from University of Victoria where she had many scholarships and bursuries for a 4 year degree . We are so proud of her industry and ability.
I want those glasses Great grandpa!! Not really Rose.
We had such a good time and then we all came back here for a bit more of a visit. Thanks you to Albert,Mary,Rose and Katie for a wonderful day.
Katie and I ended up in my sewing/bedroom to look at my latest projects. Kate is a good quilter and although she is so busy that she has not time to sew she always loves to see what I am doing and I love to show her.
Here she is at 13 years old wiith a quilt she found in a magazine and went up to the sewing room in Adam's house in Delaware and a few hours later came down with this. Amazing!!

Cute set of sewing items . Thimbles in the cupboard, thread and needles, and an antique sewing machine.

A post card that I made from   Lorelei Designs. I have some more of these quilting ladies and some of teachers. I should use them in a quilt. This lady is as Katie said "very sassy".

Well I think it is time to go.
I hope you all have a lovely evening.
Buona Sera!












No comments: