a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

ladder

http://www.generations-quilt-patterns.com/jacobs-ladder-quilt-pattern.html

Jacob's Ladder  , four square block and half square  triangles make up the components of this block . Many design options can be derived from Jacob's Ladder. See some of those in the site listed above. Have fun with it!
 
Late getting back to the blog. I have been checking out my e mail and Facebook. This morning I went to the chiropractor for my fixer upper LOL. All went well as it usually does with Dr. Rai. He told me his three year old son had fallen off the playground slide and broken his arm. The doctor  put a full cast on his arm and that little boy did not even cry when the are was set.
I remember when my brother Peter broke his leg by falling into an excavation on the lot next door. The doctor came to the house, they did in those days, the 40s. My dad had to hold my brother down while the doctor pulled out his leg and set it back in place. Poor Peter who was about 10, can't remember exactly, screamed. I was so upset that they were hurting him. Now my memory fails me as I don't recall how they casted him, whether at home , or the hospital.
We went to the regular grocery store Price Smart  for some bread and apples. Good combo haha. Make an apple sandwich for lunch. LOL.
Then we stopped in at White Spot again for lunch. Mary, our guild president and Catherine came in and we had a good chat while we waited to be seated. Mary is a great lady and Catherine is Asian so does not speak English very well which is why she did not join in the conversation. Then Ray and I were seated , we ordered a BLT, both of us, coffee for two and that was it.
 
I have lost my completed blog once again. No idea where or how I lost it. Drives me crazy when that happens and I am too tired to do it over again.

 
 
 
 

No comments: