a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, March 29, 2013

tonight

Tonight we went out with Adam JR. Adam SR.  Aaron and Sam To the rotating restaurant downtown.  The outer floor rotates and you can see the whole city as you revolve. It is such a lovely experience, thank you so much Adam for this beautiful night.

My dinner was lamb shank, I see Margaret saying yuck as she hates lamb. I love it .  Ray had the same thing . We had some carrots and a tomato with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese sprinkled on the top of the tomato and baked in the oven just long enough to set the topping. It was delicious. The lamb had great gravy too and I love gravy. There were excellent buns with butter. After dinner most of us had a coffee. We declined dessert as Ray and I can never eat dessert after a good meal. We though we might go there ourselves another time.
Taken from the restaurant, itis the old Sun Newspaper building, the one where I saw a window washer fall from and land at my feet when I was 18 years old. A pretty bad experience for me and he didn't make it.
Another view, this time a church. It was a pretty big building once and now is surrounded by huge buildings.
Adam was the host for dinner and Aaron is beside him ,well half of him is LOL.
Sam laughing at something, I think he was teasing Adam the younger.
And on the other side of the table...... Ray, me and Adam the younger.
 
Once again Adam thank you for the wonderful dinner,
 
Now I have to tell you I am so tired I cannot write any more . So it is off to bed for me.
Have a great evening..
Good night.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: