a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturdays are great

I have had a very full and wonderful day this Saturday. After we had done ooour shopping my son, grandsons and great grandson came over for a visit. And a marvellous visit it was. It is so fabulous to see them. Adam, Aaron and little live in Louisiana so we seldom get to visit with them. Sam our wonderful grandson who lives here was a real treat to visit. It was so exciting to see of them.
Young Adam has grown so much since we last saw him in 2010, he is such a pleasant child , no sign of timidity , he is extremely  happy and cheerful. It was a treat to visit with him.  Adam and Aaron were great to visit with and as usual Sam was very entertaining.
Adam with his Dad Aaron goofing it up LOL.
My son Adam has lost a lot of weight. He looks fabulous.
Sam playing around with Adam. I couldn't get the light out of the camera. Why? I keep saying I need to buy a new camera.
Adam and Aaron keeping us informed. See the grin on Aaron's face. Love these guys , all of them.
Richard got as far as Salmon Arm today which is quite a good distance from Calgary.  Thank goodness he did good LOL.
I guess , am guessing I should say that he will stop at his cousins' before he gets home. His Wessel cousins are the ones he would go hunting with in better days. I hope he has a good visit with them. That would put him here at the beginning of the week.  I can hardly wait to see him after his long trip.
Matthew called yesterday to say he would like to show us a video of Chelsea's concert and to tell us that Ryan had been accepted into UBC here on the Lower Mainland for next year. 
After everyone had left we sat back and watched TV.
Tomorrow Aaron is picking us up and we are all going to Sam's for a lamb roast dinner. I can hardly wait ,  I love lamb. Plus I love the company.
It is going to be a great week.
Grandpa enjoying himself. No one ever takes my picture unless I ask them to so tomorrow I am asking LOL.
My brother used to be called a daydreamer when he was at school but I am sure he was not dreaming of violets but of getting out of school. Hahaha.
 
Isn't this one a beauty. I love red so that is probably what attracts me and catches my eye.
 
See the time, this poor soul has spent the night at her sewing machine. I know some quilters do the same thing but do they fall asleep over the machine?  That could lead to dire consequences.
I am tired and will close up shop for the night.
Have a great evening .
Good night.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: