a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Blog stuff

I seemed to have messed up my blog lately and have no idea how that happened but I hope to get straightened out in the coming days.

Harold I still have not found the poem for you but still looking.

Last night was my pot luck night . It was a fun evening and lasted  later than usual . We are all getting older although I am the oldest one of the group. We had the evening at Jan's. She lives in a unit that has a horrendous set of stairs in the front so Diana who pickes me up at home took me around to the back. Patti helped me get down the back way which in itself was pretty rough for my legs and wheel shair. I had to rely on Patti for assistance going I and Ellen coming out. I am fortunate as they are all so helpful.  It rained cats and dogs last night, it was so hard you could hardly see. I like it when the rain comes down like that. The food was good, always there is chicken and this time with a hot dip. I like a bit of heat in my food, not a lot but some. There is always a veggetable plate too but the rest is what you want to bring. And the dessert is cake.AAH cake! and this was lemon cake too. Delicious! Lots of great talk and since we are soon to have a provincial election talk turned to the party leaders. It was a great evening.
I did not remember to take photos.

Today Margaret, my sister took Ray and me to Cockney  Kings for lunch. We had fish and chips of course. To make up for that we had salad for dinner LOL. Thank you Marg, it was a great lunch and we enjoyed your company. I hope you enjoy the books I gave you. I did!  We went to the Starlight after lunch and I was not lucky but Ray was so he shared. Such a grand guy!

I am finding my life far too full and thus have not time to sew. Ray wwants to go out every day.... Hmmm seems to me I have told you that before. However that is the truth of it. Some days Sunday is fine for sewing so I hope that tomorrow all goes well in that department.

Oh Come to think of it perhaps Mary and Meaghan along with their familes may visit. I hope so. I look forward to seeing them all and especially the babies Charlotte and Rose.

Now this is a CHAIR! Beautiful isn't it?
Another cute pincushion. I have a thing for pincushions. There are so many varieties , sizes ,colours and shapes. Try Pinterest to look or more and unique  pincushions.
 
 

Here you have a choice!



Would you say this lovely lady was off to work for the day? Amazing!!
 
What a lovely family. We go to the park somedays to see the baby ducks as well as the turtles. The pond has so many forms of life in it. We do enjoy it so.
 
There that's it for tonight.
Have a great eveing folks.
Good night.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments: