a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

new block no name


 http://web.archive.org/web/20110415014338/http:/www.patchworksquared.com/2011/04/p2-modern-solids-quilt-along-week-2.html

A little "toot" for using solids. You don't have to use solids LOL, but they are effective.
 
Jean it may have a battery we think but we are taking it into the store tomorrow, the camera, the e book and the laptop. They are going to check it all out for me. 
 
 




Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breast....4 boneless chicken breast halves
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
... 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions:

1
Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
2
Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
3
Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
See More


Try this recipe and let me know how good it is LOL.
 
So we went to London Drugs to ask about my camera since I could not download the pictures on the camera itself. He did it on one of their computers and it worked. Tomorrow we'll go back and get it all fixed. No charge. Amazing company.
 
Next Tim Horton for afternoon coffee and today an apple fritter one of my favourites. Ray and I split one. He had not had this item before and discovered he liked it. I have liked it for a long time LOL.
Then down to Safeway to pick up my prescription and some veggies for Ray's new eating regime. But tonight he wanted to have some chili so he had just a cup and one piece of bread and butter.  For lunch he had a salad so I think it was okay for him today. It is a challenge to put his diet foods together as sos much is not allowed. I had the same as he did and I'm not on a diet LOL. IT might just be good for me though.
 
Watching the Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives programme , not really a good choice but lots of fun to watch and maybe get a few new ideas for cooking my own stuff. At least it may make one more creative, loosen up the brain for new stuff!! Haha!
 
We are being inundated with political TV. The federal government are showing attack ads against the Liberal Party and its new leader Justin Trudeau.
We also have a provincial actual election going on at the moment along with the usual  phone calls and mail outs. So it is very politically active right now.
 
What a beautiful and unusual colour on this horse. Magnificent creature.
 
You can find some lovely items on this site.
 
There are many nice quilts posted here. You can see the quilt by clicking  On the picture. The instructions are below the picture and there is infromation that tells you where to find the fabric used. http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/quilting_projects/
 
 
 
Tonight I am going to try and get those hearts to stick onto the the fabric, need to use my big iron.
 
 I have missed the sewing  group on Tuesday and community quilts for at least a month.  Guild night is on the 8th of May and I need to make a decision because that is the night of the AGM for our complex. Ray won't like it if I don't go but I love going for dinner with my friends and going to the guild evening.  Big problem for me!  Don't you hate either or choices? or non choices LOL.
 
 
Barn quilts or wooden barn quilts. Fascinating. I saw a few of these when I was in Iowa.
 
 
 
Stitch and Flip method of making blocks quickly it is advdertised.
 
 
 
 
 
 How true this is. Unfortunatley most of the beautiful fabric is hiding on shelves.
 
 
Two frogs on a stem haha!
My stepdaughter will love these guys.

 
 
Time for me to go, my brain is tired out.
Have a great evening folks.
Good night!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments: