a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, May 25, 2013

fiddlesticks

I forgot about writing my blog. Richard is here ,we are talking, I was making dinner and so it goes.

Rick locked his keys in his truck along with his phone so we are waiting for BCAA to come and unlock it. He is a bit anxious about leaving his things in the car. The Auto club called and said they were on the way. That is our excitement for this evening.

Not a lot going on during the day either, I said on Facebook that I was planning a lazy day and it was. Although I did not nap I still didn't do much.

We did go to our regular store for a few groceries and to Tim's for a sandwich and coffee.
That was our exciting day.

Ray is having some troubles with acid reflux and he is not feeling too well. He needs to go back to the doctor for new pills, some of the pills wear out their welcome and need to be replaced with a different kind.
It interferes with his sleep as well. Poor Ray, he is quite listless today

But tomorrow will be a big day, Mary is coming from  Victoria with Rose. Ricky will be here. Meg , Lewis and Charlotte will also be coming. I can hardly wait to see how the babies will behave. Last time they were here Charlotte was not happy to share with Rose. I was very amused. I am looking forward to seeing what transpires tomorrow. I love those two little girls and am so glad when they come to visit. I do love all the adults too of course.
Me and my girls. Adults !
 
Ray and I have rescued many little birds when we lived in the house. They would fall out of the nest and we'd put them back. They are always so sweet.
 
Come home mom! I'm waiting , can't you see.
Who doesn't ? I surely do. I stand by the window and watch the rain on the roof below. I love the rain.
 
Love conquers all.
 
An unusual pairing but a loving one. What's up with me tonight , I must have love on my mind.
 
 
This is a pretty pinwheel quilt, it looks lovely in blues or is it purple. Or both!
 
 
A relaxing evening, wine, needles, yarn and a good book. Now that is something real good!

 
There that's what I'm going to do, minus the wine....
 
Have a great evening folks.
Good night.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: