a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

movie

Tonight I am feeling ill, I think I must have a cold. I haven't had one for years but stuffed nose, runny eyes, headache would qualify as a cold don't you think. As a result my blog tonight will be short, can't seem to think . Not an unusual thing some might say LOL.

Today I went to the movies with Kathy. The Great Gatsby which in the end was a huge tragedy but in the beginning was a huge display of excesses. I liked Leonardo Di Caprio  but was not impressed with his supposed  English accent and constant uttering of Old Chap. I think that was what he said. You’d think after a couple of hours I would remember what he was saying in his phony accent. However he is definitely a sexy man and quite compelling to look at..

Kathy picked me up and rounded up the elevator for me. It was locked and she had to climb the stairs and holler for help LOL.
Thank you Kathy for taking me out to the movies .

Kathy what was it that Gatsby kept calling his friend.

I had popcorn and could not eat it all. It made me feel nauseous. Sometimes I cannot eat much any more, so no more movie popcorn for me.
Kathy and I have not been to the movies for a year. We will have to watch that as we both enjoy the day out. Last time it was The King's Speech that we saw.

Sorry but I am just too sick to keep  on writing . Have a nice evening folks.
Good night.

No comments: