a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Breakfast out

We  had a lovely breakfast out this morning  with Adam and Sam. Good food at ABC Restaurant and wonderful conversation. Adam our eldest son is up from Louisiana  for a visit. He is staying with Sam but we will be going over to Sam's for a visit and dinner . Sam said he would cook lamb shanks, delicious! I love lamb and Sam is a great cook so it will be a fabulous dinner. However I am not sure which day it will be. I think Adam said he would come here tomorrow , spend the night and we would drive out to Langley the next day Saturday.
Mountain Man and his dad Adam. I asked Adam why he was smiling and he said "Everyone always asks why I don't smile so I am."  LOL .Looking good Adam. 
And in the parking lot where we always take photos
Adam , my eldest son and me, as if you did not recognize me.
No pictures of Ray this morning but there will be some on Saturday.
So we look forward to our next visit.

Richard called today and he is out shopping for a piece for his latte machine. I hope he found it.  I think Peter and Jim will be in Calgary with Rick this weekend. Peter is having to move from Calgary back to the Lower Mainland White Rock by the end of this month.
Rick and I talk every day .
I did not sleep well last night and we got up a bit early this morning to go and meet Adam and Sam. Add to that a big breakfast and Ray going to the dentist, guess where I went. Right I went for a nap, slept  for 2 hours. 
I got up shortly before Ray came home but was still lazy so I did nothing until it was supper time where I got the salmon heated up and some jello made. Wow what a busy time I had LOL.
Time to write the blog. 
I was supposed to go to an embroidery class tonight with Kathy but I just cannot get it all together so I wrote Kathy and cancelled , I just could not bring myself to get all the things together that needed to be found and bagged, plus my embroidery machine. Too bad, I need to call up TOM's and pay for the classes but Kathy will you be going to the next two classes. If so I will sign up and pay.

So that was my day and it was a good one too.

This 16 year old made all these quilts, isn't she a clever,industrious girl.

This is an interesting quilt in four different colours. Same quilt in each quarter  of the quilt just different colours.

I love this one, it made me laugh and that is always  good. So have a laugh at my expense. Whatever that means LOL.

  Yep mine too ,  after people that is.

Kate McKate Rick' daughter and my granddaughter at Tobermoray in Ontario. My deceased
FIL talked about  Tobermoray often.

This lady rescued this sweetheart of a dog and he returned
her rescue with love. It is wonderful.

Who would like to run into this guy on a dark night. I think he would win.

So sing it long and sing it loud then you will be happy.
And that is it for tonight.
Have a great evening.

Good night.














No comments: