a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Still stuck

https://www.facebook.com/aurifil.quilt.thread?ref=stream

 A nice little mug rug to warm the cockles of your heart over the morning coffee and newspaper.
It is so bright and beautiful with the oranges, yellows and reds. And the pretty blue sky. I always like a striped binding. It adds character
LOL.
I saw in the news tonight that many quilters have donated quilts to those affected by the flood in Calgary and I suspect in High River too. I am sure those in Boulder Colorado who are flooded out will be getting quilts to warm them in the coming winter.
Quilts for High River. It appears that the quilts are making people happy.
More quilts for Calgary from Airdrie Alberta.

It rained today and at one point the sun shone through the rain. It is such a strange phenomenun. However it was good since the elevator was not working which meant I had to stay in.
So I sewed two more star blocks which I cannot show since the camera is not working. 

One comment said to use the brightness button to lighten it  up and that is what I am going to try right now.
did not find that  button or anything that might suggest brightness. I will however check it out with the photo desk at London Drugs.

Marg came over with some mail. The Post Office seems to forget that I cancelled the mail going to Marg's after the fire. So I will have to get back to them again about that.
Marg has lost 25 pounds . I wonder what her eating plan is , I could use some of that. LOL.
II really like this pretty winter quilt, Christmas colours and fabrics are so nice.
I took out my Halloween table runner this morning and changed out all the runners on my bedroom tables.  It brightened up my room to have this change. 

A very pretty dress circa 1940 and 1950. I love it.
A great place for an summer afternoon nap. Again a beautiful gazebo in a beautiful garden.

Nuff said LOL
Time for me to go folks.
Have a lovely evening.
Good night.








No comments: