a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Good day

http://tips.allpeoplequilt.com/basics/try-the-stitch-and-flip-method-for-flying-geese/



Join QNNtv.com to watch this video on how to fussy cut Diamond Patchwork Pieces.http://bit.ly/183GKCx

Video of diamond cuttings.


 My friend Clairee from Sequim Washington came up to this side of the border and called me to go for lunch today. 
 


We went to the Golf course restaurant. It was a lovely place for lunch right on a small lake which was rippling in the  breeze.

I ordered what I thought was a lamb dish but turned out to be a wrap with lamb in it along with other things. The end of the wrap fell open and went all down the leg of my pants to the floor.  It was a bit of a mess but the waitress cleaned up the floor and said they would not charge me for the lunch. That was the adventure of the day. After we had dessert which was Creme Brulee. We sat and talked for a long time. Clairee is a bright intelligent and vivacious woman and is great to talk to. But after a while we thought it was time to leave and we drove to my place , sat in the car and talked some more.   And I asked her if she wanted to come up , she said she would so we had a bit of a visit with Ray. Then she left before the traffic got too bad going across the bridge.

Just after Clairee left Adam and Lisa came to visit. 


We had another wonderful conversation. Lisa brought me some Mardi Gras Fabric. 
Mardi Gras beads, the ones everyone on the street wears and many strands of beads not just one.
Thank you so much Lisa.
She is such a thoughtful , dear lady. I am happy that Adam married her.  We all went out to Mr. Ho's for Chinese dinner and as usual it was delicious. When we finished our dinner we came home. They had a long drive back to Sam's in Langley so they went back there for the night. 
I am happy tonight.  But tired so if I put this one up before that is my excuse LOL. I love this little dog.


Some things are just sad.
And sometime I just like to add these cards to my blog.

My friend Emma's cat Minou who had to go to the dentist yesterday.
Ray went to the dentist today not that the two things are related .

This dog Scamp found these 6 kittens in a box on a heap of garbage and rescued them one by one. Scamp himself was a rescued dog so I guess he knew how it was with the kittens.

And here is Mousey dressed up for Halloween.

That's it folks.
Have a great evening.
Good night.











No comments: