a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, September 6, 2013

Coed

To whomever asked about coed rooms in hospitals here in Canada. Yes the wards have men and women in them. Everyone is sick so the only danger is spreading infection if that is what they have.


Free patterns here.

I will be out for dinner tonight so maybe this blog will be unfinished..... Maybe.

But here it is so far.  I had another test today and that is all over now. My next appointment with the doctor is the 30th of September.   So tests over we had a visit with Bob and Buzz. Bob had a bad night last night  ,reaction to morphine. He and Ray seem to be alike in that way. Ray gets very sick from pain killers and apparently so does Bob. But he seemed to be good this afternoon. I hope he stays that way. 
Buzz said he had a long scar across his
 abdomen. I suggested that I take a photo and put it on the blog LOL. It was not approved so you will just have to visualize it if you are interested .

Then we went up to our little mall to get some money from the ATM. We went to the library and I took out 3 books, it has been a while since I was there.  If Ray wasn't so impatient I would have spent more time there. We went back to the mall , Marg was there with Sharon.
She had to pick up some food for her cat   Chrissie.  So we took her home, otherwise   she would  have to carry it and walk home. 

Ideas for quilts on this sites. 
Like this one. This is grand!


Rick just called and he is back home in Calgary , shopping for gas and groceries. I hope he stays still for a while, at least as long as his health allows him to rest up. Then he may be on the road again but if so here rather than there.  He was interviewed by the CBC while he was in thunder. He had written about the lack of hotel rooms and specifically handicapped rooms. He sure gets around in more ways than one.

Tonight I am going out for dinner with the Pot Luck group so I will get back on the blog when I return .


No pattern but I love these wonderful faces. Make up your own. LOL.


Ah sweet Rose with a Tim Horton's sprinkle doughnut.

Haha.....the reaction !

And Sweet Charlotte's sprinkle doughnut. She looks as if she is saying thanks. I love these adorable photos.


Half square triangles once again- such a useful block.
A small quilt for any number of uses and an almost guaranteed success with this one.
You know I think I have written a complete blog so won't have to come back tonight.
Have a great evening folks.
Good evening.









No comments: