a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

table topper octogon


http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/free-pattern---flower-pot-block-table-topper-by-cindy.htm

I love the floral fabric in this table topper.

LMS | Super Sized Morning Star Block

This is a great BIG block for you to try.

Maple Leaf Mug Rugs - Pictorial Tutorial & Pattern




I told Kathy on the way home from guild that I would not do my blog tonight as I was exhausted. 

Thus sayeth the Raven.

I went to dinner tonight with Barb and Kathy and from there to guild. It was a good meeting and so nice to see all my people. 
I took a ton of pictures but am too tired to take them off the camera.
We had a great guest speaker , finny, entertaining and a great story to tell about her quilt journey. I really enjoyed her presentation.

And now I am tired and going to bed.
Have a good evening folks.







No comments: