a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, April 11, 2014

bag

http://www.connectingthreads.com/Patterns/Free_Quilting_Patterns__L601021.html


Nice little bag and wallet from Connecting Threads


This should not take long to make as it is just squares and large ones at that. Cut them, sew them and add binding.  There that's all.LOL.

Ray and I went to McDonald's  for lunch today I had a chickenburger . It has been some time since I had one of those. We stopped in at Canadian Tire and bought a new loaf dish for my meatloaf. Remember my other one exploded a while ago. I hope this one lasts for a while. I do not like these exploding dishes. Fortunately this one exploded when there was no one in the kitchen.

We then went up to the local mall to the post office to mail few cards. I bought a new lipstick and almost swallowed my teeth when the bill came to over $12.00. I guess it has been while since I bought a lipstick. The clerk said everything has gone up! I guess!! That is too much. I notice that the cost of groceries has gone up too. What do we do when it gets to be over our budget. We did not get raises in our pensions that I know of.
When we came home I made a meat loaf for dinner. I had a baked potato and we both had creamed corn. Ray is not allowed to eat potato because it is too hard on his kidneys.

We have been watching the Oscar Pistorius trial in South Africa.Oscar is know as the blade runner because he has two false legs.  He is accused of murdering his girlfriend Reeva Stienbach.  He is putting on quite a display of emotion. It appears to be phony. However who knows if the  level of emotion he is showing is  real or not. Fascinating piece of work. I would like to know the real story.



Back to quilting


Back to Cathedral Windows . 
This pillow case is  a beauty. It will look lovely on the bed or in the living room.   See how it has buttons at the intersections. Nice idea.


I got a big laugh out of this one, so men be careful what you say LOL.




I love these wonderful birds Barn Owls actually do live in barns and roost on the rafters.


Pinwheels for a baby. All these great colours make for a very effective design.


I think it is time to go folks. I have run out of things to say , believe it or not LOL.

You all have a great evening.

Good night.























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

" so men be careful what you say"
Was there suppose to be a picture?