a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, April 4, 2014

great day

What a special day I had today.  
Charlotte Meaghan and Lewis came to visit. Charlotte entertained us for most of her visit. It was so much fun watching her dance and listening to her talk. Wonderful little girl talk, how I love it.  She never stops, so much energy. We all wished we had some of that energy. LOL. 
Lunch in the doll's hat .
Peanut butter and bread with a shot of milk. It is a fine lunch for a little girl.

Sunglasses on, tongue out, makes a girl feel in charge.

A little rest but not for long.

A lovely portrait of a lovely little lady.

Ray took me out this evening for a birthday dinner. We went to the Boathouse in New Westminster. 



It is on the river, the Fraser river and the tow boats were going up and down the river.  But mostly it was peaceful. The atmosphere in the restaurant was so nice. We had a great waiter  who gave me a piece of ice cream cake for my birthday. We began our dinner with bread and butter along with a Caesar salad and a Caesar drink. I had the drink Ray did not. I think it will be my last alcohol drink as it took three hours to get back to normal. And that was one drink only.
Ray and his share of the very large Caesar salad.

Ray had a top sirloin steak for dinner  with king crab legs and asparagus.

I had prawns stuffed with crab, rice, asparagus and Ray's potatoes. He does not eat them but I helped him out. LOL.
And we had ice cream cake for dessert. Plus coffee.

It was a gorgeous evening outside and in.

Then we came home. Now we are watching Alex Cross. He is a character in James  Patterson novels.  The movie is good.

That is all . And here is a great quilt.
You all have a wonderful evening.

Good night.











No comments: