a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, April 13, 2014

sore eyes

My eyes are really sore. I wondered what was causing all this pain in the eyes. Then I saw a commercial for allergies and I think that is the problem. I need to get some allergy medicine and see if that fixes things. I don't like taking allergy meds as they make me very sleepy. We'll see how that works , I hope it does. I remember my mother saying something was a sight for sore eyes, not really a compliment LOL. Well I have the sore eyes but not the sight for them.

Ray and I stayed in all day today. I did a bit of sewing for the guild.  It was just simple little blocks but it helps make quilts for those in need. And it gives me something to sew. I am not up to making quilts these days but this helps my desire to sew a few blocks. 



That was what I did today . I sure love my sewing machine, it is a jewel to work with. I have a Janome 6600.




 For dinner I just warmed up my meat loaf from the other day . I did not like warming up the meatloaf but it was better than cooking LOL.
Ray was going to make the salmon side for dinner but he forgot all about it.

Hmm My head is starting to hurt too. Also my hands are really sore. A bit of arthritis  I think. It is weird that I get arthritis when the weather warms up. It has happened before. But that is enough of my aches and pains for now. 


http://bit.ly/PdaJ92

Hahaha cute aren't they.
Pattern just above the photo.

Isn't this an amazing quilt. It is from the Netherlands. At first I though it was a picture until I noticed the winning ribbon on the side. 


These beautiful flowering cherry trees are here in Vancouver. I love this time of year when the trees blossom and spring is here. We live amid so much beauty.

This cat wants to get acquainted. It needs a nuzzle , no not a muzzle just a nuzzle.


Can you believe it, more Churn Dash, this one for a very long refrectory table.

I love this picture of dad and the baby saying their prayers. It is so sweet . It warms my heart.

LOL. Nosy cat.

Sore throat now , not sounding too good.

So that is it for tonight folks.
I wish you a lovely evening.
Good night.





















1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Feel better. I do look just like that kitty. We have had some action next door a couple of times over the years with the police.