a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

topper

http://www.victorianaquiltdesigns.com/VictorianaQuilters/PatternPage/TableToppers/TableToppers.htm

This one looks a bit complicated.

Today was my sewing day and Pat was available to pick me up. I developed a feeling of sickness on the way there but we carried on. However the day was not quite the best one I have ever had. 
But I sat next to Sharon for the first time and we had a good conversation. I did not sew very much , just a tiny bit. Hopefully next week it will be better. I am still working on appliqueing hearts and should be finished them soon . So now I am thinking of what colour sashing I should use to tie them all up. I have a nice stripe which might work. Yes a stripe would be great.

I no longer go to Community Quilts since I have no ride home. Once I finished driving and Juliet started going over to North Vancouver after sewing there is no ride for me to come home.
I see there is more snow in Toronto and Amy went back there today. i bet she wishes winter was over. After being here for a week winter must be a drag. It rained a bit here today in the afternoon but I was having a nap and did not notice it until I got up.  Not that rain bothers me anyway.
I did not take any pictures today. Shame on me.
That was my day.

Isn't this a lovely quilt. A woman made it for her daughter and I am sure she will love it.  The striped zebra border print is  very fitting.


These guys just made me laugh out loud. What a great picture.

And this is another amusing picture.

Hanging on for dear life as my mom would say. LOL.


Ah a great place to have a nap, on a quilt. Pinwheels pattern and hexagons on this quilt.

Now these are huge ears. 
He should hear well.


Nice armchair  caddy.


Now it is time to go , nothing more to say tonight.
Have a wonderful evening.

Good night.









No comments: