a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

pond


Nice BOM. Grandpa's pond.

Guild and dinner tonight. It was a lovely evening. Barb, Kathy and I went for dinner and dear Kathy treated us to our meal. Thank you so much Kathy, you are a wonderful friend.

Then ti was off the guild where we were well entertained by the speaker who showed her gorgeous quilts and talked about her journey in quilting.
After her talk it was coffee and treats.  Then the notices and off to home. 
It was a great evening .

Ray and I stayed home today , never went out at all. I did a bit of crochet. I am making a crocheted washcloth, it is almost done.

My granddaughter Chelsea is graduating from Humber university soon. Good for her she is a very, clever musician.


Congratulations Chelsea.

So I am going to bed now, tomorrow I'll take the pictures off my camera. I had trouble with the new camera tonight. I don't like it.

So good night folks.

Have a good evening what ever is left of it.







No comments: