a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

dinner @ Ho's

Adam and Lisa took us out to Mr. Ho's for Chinese dinner and oh it was so good. We had five dishes but we all loved the garlic ribs. They always come loaded with garlic and we  laughed that we all now were very stinky. Not too bad for three of us but tomorrow Lisa will be sitting next to some poor soul for five hours on the plane back to Louisiana.
Then Adam goes back to Sechelt to take care of his dad's stuff. He was a collector, may I say  hoarder, if one can speak ill of the dead, so there is a lot to get rid of. Think a huge garage sale!
Although I do love having them stay for the night and visiting with us I had to miss the first guild meeting tonight. I hope it was fun and that someone will fill me in on the news.  Kathy? LOL
I talked to all five sons today. Adam is here, I called Peter and Matthew. Jim and Rick called me. It was a good talking day. Matthew said his son , my grandson Ryan has his first girlfriend. We are all happy for him. Ryan is 16, very quiet and shy,  this is so sweet.
I went to the hairdresser this afternoon  and she told me she was going to Viet Nam for a visit .  Despite having gone there for years. I had no idea that she was Vietnamese. The shop was full today of people who were not there to get their hair done and it was so, so full with the  Vietnamese language.  Everyone was very happy.   There was a tiny long haired Dachshund visiting the shop too, he was so cute. Don't little dogs just bring a smile to your lips?
We went  to Costco this morning for a few items and we bought just a few items , that was 99 dollars and cents. The usual hot dog stand was closed for renovations, what can they
 do to a hot dog stand I wonder. Too bad I really looked forward to one of their hot dogs, we always have one when we go there.
I also went to the library to pick up a book and take back a couple.
No sewing today as you probably figured out.
Adam is taking Lisa to the airport early in the morning, then coming back for coffee so i know I will be up early.
Have a lovely evening ladies.
Buenas Noches.

No comments: