a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I can hardly keep my eyes open

So tired after working all day. After housework , laundry , shopping for dinner and making the dinner it finally got to me. Mary and Albert are here until tomorrow and I made them barbecued ribs and chicken for dinner. I make my own barbecue sauce, it is so tasty. The ribs and chicken went into the frying pan to brown because that makes the sauce very delicious .We had mashed potatoes and canned kernel corn ,and a large slice of tomato with a daub of mayonaisse, to augment the meat dish.
Albert just came back from Tim Horton's with a med coffee for me , Oh wonderful man LOL.
I should really write up the recipe for my barbecus sauce but I do not like writing out recipes. Maybe when I have a bit of extra time. Isn't that a laugh!!
Mary helped me with my laptop as it has been misbehavng. She is always so good to me. I just wait until she comes over for a visit.
Tonight we will put all my photos and embroidery designs on a memory stick. No sewing today but tomorrow I take my 6600 to Tom to fix  up.
I am sorry but I'm having trouble thinking of anything to write for now so I will close off for a few hours.
Huh! I'm still awake if not alert. Watching the irreverent Simpsons  will do that to a person. Sometimes TV is a wasteland , not an originalthought this.
We decided not to do the photos because I am too exhausted so you will have to put up with my whining about being tired LOL.
Now we are watching The Glades,  I really like lead in this one, he has an interesting voice, a very sexy guy and easy on the eyes!  Now that makes for a good hour. And as the title suggests it takes place in Florida. I enjoy any film that takes place in the sunshine state as the light is so good and it is easy to watch.
Well boring is as boring does folks :>)
Nighty night. Rest easy!

No comments: