a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

a sad time

Mac's doctor suggested to him that he, the doctor, remove the IV fluids and allow the dying process to proceed at a more natural rate. Mac agreed. It should be from 2 go 5 days. I have so much trouble believing this has happened to him, he was always so strong. Four months ago he was a vigoorous active man and now this. All his family are there with him. Not me as I am s far removed from his family now but I still am truly unhappy about this. It is life of course. Time takes us all.  Ray has been very patient about my concern for Mac. He has lost a brother and sister to cancer and has had it himself so he gets it. I won't mention Mac again until it is over. Thanks  to all of you for listening to me.
Ray and I went to the states again, it is so nice to have that Nexus pass. We went right on through the border , the regular line up was a 45 minute wait. Coming back across was the same thing. I Isure am glad we took  he time to get these passes. Along the way we saw some deer in the ditches , two of them it was just their ears and eyes peeping over the top of the hedge. I know many people are annoyed with the deer but I get a kick out of them. Deer were the only critters that we saw today except for a brown dog. He was very cute too.
I thought about sewing today, that was all.
Did I ever tell you that I belong to an On Line Bingo group. Something tells me I did but a new game just started and I have three calls out of three. I am so lucky   in that game.  The fabrics are Safari fabrics and I am going to do an African skins quilt soon, real soon. As soon as I finish the redwork Sues. If I win those it will be so nice to use on my quilt.  I am excited to get started on it.
The Heart quilt arrived in Quebec  today , Lynn called and she was so excited about it. She thought it was gorgeous. It has not gone to the baby yet but will pretty soon.  She liked the froggie things too. That was so fast, we just mailed it.
Time to sleep, well it is a bit early but it is time to cease this blog for tonight.
Have a good rest.  Buenas Noches!

No comments: