a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Seven to Ten

That was my day, got up at 7:00 and was on the go until ten tonight. Mostly the bits of my day were the same as every Tuesday but this evenogn Kathy and I went to an embroidery class. I thought at the time we both had this one aced and wondered about taking classes, then I realized that what a class does for you besides relating to other people is it gives you inspiration to do more projects and it makes you happy.  We worked on a little Hallowe'en wall hanging. The designs take a bit of time and there were three of them so that was all I got done.  But it did inspire me to get started on another one using the great designs I have in my files.  I need too to put a sleeve on the Hallowe'en hanging that I made earlier in the year.
Ione was not at Community Quilts today as she had to go for a pedicure haha . Now I ask you, On a Tuesday? We missed you!
The traffic this morning was horrendous  even the racoons could not cope and two of them were lying in the middle of the road. Also the skunks have been very active of late smelling up everywhere. I would hate to be the car that hit them. Vancouver is really a zoo, there are lots of wild animals around town . :>) Cats and dogs too....
I took some photos today and then the battery in my camera gave up so I won't be adding them to the blog until tomorrow.
I'm tired and my brain is too tired to think of another thing to say. LOL
So have a good rest of the evening.

No comments: