a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, September 20, 2010

sewing machine illness

You will really enjoy this one. I took my machine to Tom's because it had issues as I mentioned in a previous blog. Haha it was the user who had issues. First Tom  told me the needle was in backward, then  he said it was a serger needle, guess that one came from the serger Helen gave me. Tom said throw those needles away if you can find them. I will really have to look in the drawer that holds all my needles LOL.  Couldn't find any serger needles so I wonder where that one came from.
There is an embroidery class tomorrow so I bought a bit of fabric for it and took the supply list as Carol said they had lost internet and phone so she asked me to send a copy to Kathy.
Then my friend Clairee and I went for lunch at an Indian restaurant because she can't find one where she lives in Washington state. Well we were in Surrey after all. LOL  We did got o a very nice place and had the buffet lunch. Great food, a bit tingly but good. I loved the Raita which is like a cucumber salad dressing and the salad was lovely and fresh. I love the colours of a good salad, red tomatoes, green lettuce and white cucumber and whatever else there is  .Desi Junction is the name of the restaurant along 120th and 80th, not sure of the 80th .
When we started out I took the wrong lane for the bridge to Surrey and had to retrace my steps, can I call driving a car retracing steps?  And when I got home I left my cane in the car and did not notice it until I was staggering in the hallway. Too many mistakes today for some eason, I am almost afraid to try and sew. Maybe a nap is in order......
And the nap was good.
I forgot to take my camera so missed out on a photo of Clairee, I have one from a couple of years ago but that is upstairs  in my photo albums.  I am in the process of downloading all my designs and photos to a memory stick. So far the designs are done and now gone from my computer. Next the photos , but they will have to wait until I get another stick!
Have a lovely evening even if it does rain.
Bon nuit.

No comments: