a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, July 23, 2011

acknowledgement

The tiny url of the 100 square block tutorial I featured yesterday was compiled by Deanna. Thanks Deanna for allowing me to use your work. It is a beautiful job.
I had such a sleepy day today, I don't feel very well and have no appetite. But I am losing weight, there has to be a bright side to everything wouldn't you sayLOL. Soon I'll be body beautiful or body elephant skin, loose and wrinkly. Guess what it will be!
I did not go anywhere today except around the apartment from bed to chair. Not very interesting.
The nurse came this morning to set up an IV pole, which actually Ray did for her,then she administered the antibiotic for today. She'll be back again in the morning. this antibiotic is a 24 hour one so only needs a nurse once a day.I have had such a lot of good service from the health services over the past 7 months, I feel most fortunate. All the health care service people have been very helpful and caring.

Here is a photo of Emilie ,our great granddaughter, who was born in January around the same time as Charlotte. Emilie lives in Quebec so this is the best we can do but her mom Nancy is good about sending pictures. This one is so adorable :))

Ricka and Carla are coming in soon for a visit. Rick has been in Toronto for the past week and just got home ydesterday. He tells me that he has accepted a contract in Calgary . He did one for the Calgary schoolboard last year and they want him back for more. Good for him!
Peter called , he just got back from  Eastern Europe and is coming tomorrow. I 'll enjoy seeing him.
Adam and Lisa dropped in this morning to pick up something. The nurse was here at the time so we did not get a chance to talk.
More kiddy photos,
Daddy and his beautiful girls. Don't know who the blue guy is LOL!!!
Time has run out for tonight, thanks for reading folks.
Have a lovely evening.
Dobryj vecer.


1 comment:

Denise said...

Nan, Emilie is such a pretty baby. You and your family are so blessed. I bet after your surgery you'll start getting stronger every day. I say get rid of that pesky bladder and get your life back and go places and have some fun. You deserve it. By the way I love your photo of the cherry tree. All our love from Alaska. Denise