a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, July 25, 2011

big ears

Jean in Delaware sent this photo of her gorgeous elephant ears plant. Thanks Jean for sending your beautiful plants.
Still not going out because of my legs being so weak. But tomorrow I have to go back to the hospital for a chest X-Ray on my chest. The pic line is coming out a bit and they need to check it out. Also one doctor told me I might need to get a second pic line in for the surgery.
Adam called to say they had gone fishing , no fish but they caught three big crabs so that was dinner. Fresh caught crab , mmmmm pretty nice!
And the surgeon's office called to get a list of my medications and to tell me the anesthetist wanted me to go to the Optimization clinic next week. I wonder what needs to be optimized? LOL
I have been going through my pictures again because they seem to duplicate themselves in the night LOL. 
Jean also sent this photo of her gorgeous hibiscus.


Jean has beautiful flowers in her garden. I would love to go back to Delaware for a visit. It is a lovely little state.  When Adam lived there I visited several times. We went to Pennsylvania up into Amish country. That is such a wonderful experience. It is a very different way of life. Maybe tomorrow I can find some pictures , they are prints so I'll have to copy them. My printer is not working well but I can give it a try.
My juice is gone folks so I'll shut down for the night. Enjoy the evening.
Kalispera.



1 comment:

Deanna said...

I hope you continue to improve. With so many nice things to eat and beautiful things to look at, it should help.