a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, July 7, 2011

no pics taken

I did not feel like taking any pictures today. No dogs, no flowers, no fences. It got to be just too much trying to take them on the fly. Not to say that there will be no photos today. Never! I have some great ones of the little Quebec great granddaughters. And would you believe it on my facebook page today the first 4 messages and photos were about dogs Haha.
Jolie Anne isn't she cute.
Daddy David with his two beautiful  daughters Catherine and Emilie. They are really adorable, les petites Quebecoise.
Cousins, the elder one is Hailey on the left and Catherine on the right. They are good friends. Catherine always poses for the camera. I think she has a career there LOL

We met Sam for lunch today and had a great visit while we ate and drank coffee. We always have such a nice time with him. He said he had a gift certificate for Grandpa at a hobby shop so that Ray could buy another  ship kit. Those kits take him nearly a year to make but he so enjoys them. Like we quilters he likes to do things and he is good at it.
We came home around 2:00, then Rick called to say he had taken Peter to the airport and could he drop in on the way home. We love drop-ins so of course we said yes. We just had coffee together as none of us were hungry.It was a great visit and we were very happy that he came over. Of course we talked politics, we always do. Stretches your mind when you chat with Rick about current events as he is so up on things. So are we LOL!!!! As usual we are impressed with ourselves haha....
I had a plan to do a bit of sewing when I came home but as it happened that didn't happen .  Hmmm two happens in one sentence.
I'm slipping...
But and it is a big one, on Tuesday Ray is going out with his uncle Dick for coffee. Dick is just a year older than Ray in case you were wondering. So after the clinic at 9:30   I can come home and hopefully do something. But I will need to make up my mind on what to do before Tuesday because I don't want to waste my time thinking :))


Time out ladies.
Have a gorgeous evening!
God nat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ray has a HOBBY ?? Well, I know this is your blog Nan, with all the nice pictures you post don't you think you could at least post one picture of "your" husband's ships ??? Especially how long it takes for him to build the ships.
Come on Nan, be nice and take a picture/pictures of Ray's ships. Jean