a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, July 24, 2011

a new adventure

Would you believe that the most exciting thing I did today was squeeze the anti biotic sac to mix it all up LOL. My job from now on.
That was my big adventure.
Here is the home antibiotic, there are many different ways to administer the antibiotic.

My son Peter came to visit this morning, he and Judith are  looking to buy a townhouse after they sell their house. It is always fun to lookie loo what is on the housing market.

Peter brought some lovely roses that he picked from his garden
Not too good a photo but you can stop and smell the roses LOL. They do smell wonderful!!
Peter left around 1:00 and I was really tired out. I don't seem to have a lot of energy. My legs are still weak and I don't have much stamina.  But a bit at a time. Maybe tomorrow I'll be better. So I went back to bed for a couple of hours.

http://beesquarefabrics.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-to-make-zig-zag-quilt-without.html
Wow imagine making a zigzag quilt with out triangles.
Cut and paste to get this up and running.
I found a book at Annie's Attic for leg warmers. Carla asked me to knit her some. It was so difficult to buy that d..... book. Why do companies make you jump through hoops to give them your money. One of my pet peeves with internet buying. It came on download. Too bad as I like the feel of real paper.

Ray bought some cherries, cantalope and grapes. He put the grapes and canalope in a dish and covered in whipped bream. Oh it was so good. And since my appetite is bad it was lovely to actually enjoy eating for a change.
Enough said dear friends.
Have a wonderful evening enjoying the mild weather. Go for a walk.
Partez pour une promenade dans le parc.



No comments: