a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

well I tried

I thought to show a video but it did not work at all. If there is a trick to it let me know. It was a video of 10 minute block. I know I have seen it before but didn't think I had put it on the blog,guess not LOL
I like those gadgety techniques for making blocks, making it easy is the way!!
I did not go out at all today but did walk down to the elevator and since we are at the very end of the hallway it is a few steps there and back. When we got back I just collapsed in bed. This is very weird.
Ray had to go to the bakery but I stayed home. I'd be very happy to even go to the bakery :)))
Tomorrow we have to go to our personal doctor, how exciting for me , getting out  haha.
I did do a bit on my PC, checking out the memory sticks for embroidery designs. I found one that I had just added 4 angels . I must have been thinking at some time this year to create a  specialized memory stick. Shows signs of brain activity LOL.
Still looking for that photo of Sam and the parrot. Maybe it's uunder the bed. Ray does that some times, out of sight out of mind.
I had a nice chat with Betty today. I had to call her to get her postal code. She had lost the red heart one I had given here at an earlier date and asked for another one. Since I don't have any idea when we will see each other I thought I should just mail it to her. I find the postal service very convenient at times.
Pretty picture , we were driving to Crescent Beach to meet Peter and Judith. This is a long a lovely drive with many estate type homes and gardens.
We watched a part of Alice in Wonderland this afternoon but it ran across dinner and intercepted the news. Johnny Depp was in it. It was quite good in the bit I saw. The costumes were superb , the Red Queen's large head was a marvel and I just loved the way she called for a pig and he came running to lay down at the queen's feet as a footstool. All the servants were little animals. That's the part I liked the best. Maybe I can catch up with it another time.
Time for bed again :))
Have a great evening.
Bon Soir

No comments: