a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

All we did today was go to the hospital for a chest X Ray. You know of course that the X Ray itself takes very little time. The fun part is waiting. Wait when you get there , wait at the X Ray room, wait for the porter to come and get you and then wait to be let out LOL. That took a few hours,good thing we are patient. In the waiting room they had a TV so we watched the show of a young East Asian couple preparing for their wedding. She wanted everything , no matter the cost and he was very concerned about the money. She wanted these beautiful thongs (shoes) with a clear heel and decorated with white stones. He cried about the cost and she and her mother said "It's a once in a lifetime thing" Then he said the heels made her too tall and she castigated him for being too short on this occasion and on other occasions. It was a battle royal but in the end the wedding was gorgeous. Maybe it was worth it? I wonder if this is a real wedding or a just a trumped up one for TV. I have not watched these reality? shows before so have no idea about them.
Then we watched some cooking shows,  you can be assured I did not have the remote. But it was entertanment while we waited LOL.
Last visit until the 5th August when I get optimized haha.
Ray ran up to the 4th floor to take a photo of the pigeon baby, You can hardly see the baby , just a little yellow puff.
See that little tiny brown spot under the female? That is the baby.

Ray and I used to have lots of birds , we raised cockatiels , budgies and even finches. All my pictures are hidden away somewhere and when I get better I search them out.  We also had parrots which are not easy to breed in captivity. I do have a photo of Sam when he was about 6 with this miserable old parrot who liked no one but Sam. She hated me and when I fed her she would come down off her perch and bang my head saying Get outa here. What a bad a.., but she liked Sam until he got bigger and then he got the same treatment. Birds all have such different personality just like any other creature. Can't find the picture but I'll check that out tomorrow.

The latest fence.  Do you think this fence needs a paint job, pretty sad looking. However I have seen worse . At least this one is not yet rotting. Down the street the retaining wall made of railway ties is falling down. Maybe I'll get that one tomorrow if I feel up to going out.
Going now.
Have a good rest of the day.
Good nigh

1 comment:

Deanna said...

All I can say is "That is why I eloped."