a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, July 29, 2011

subject -math

formula for making snowball blocksso you get the right size corner piece.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Quilting-2339/f/snowball-quilt-block-formula.htm

Bad night , bad day.. Funny if you don't get some uninterrupted sleep, your brain turns to mush. Then try and take an afternoon nap , someone wants to visit. But that is good I like a visit , don't really know about my guest though as I am not a very good companion under these conditions. Hopefully my sister did not notice my lack of enthusiasm LOL. She kindly brought me a book to read,Whiplash by Catherine Coulter. I have seldom read her books so it should be interesting.
I did get out a bit today but the walk down the hallway was enough exercise for me and I sat in the car while Ray went to the clinic and the bakery.
Here are the two big boys again behaving very well.
Remember them when they were tied up at the mall under the sign that said Dog Parking?

The car engine light came on while we were out. Ray took it over to the garage. The bill for looking at it was $81. Now it has to go in for fixing . There are some other things that need to be done as well, oh yeah the motor mount needs fixing. Always something isn't there.
We have the OASIS TV channel which is about nature. This afternoon it was about the Inuit in the north, very interesting how they live, hunt, and take care of their needs. But still they have many of the modern conveniences of life. Did you know that the igloo they build can be so warm an child can wander around naked inside it. That amazed me. Also the elder of this group had kept weather records since the thirties and the conclusion he had come to is that it is not as cold as previously and that the composition of the snow has altered. It was a great show as are most of the shows on OASIS.
We are waiting for the hospital to deliver my antibiotic for the next week.
I hope these folks are friendly , people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
We did go out for dinner and it was nice.
Time to end this story LOL.
Have a lovely evening.
Bonswa.

No comments: