a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Things to see

www.stashmanicure.blogspot.com

Lots to see here and every day something new. Gosh gee I found another colour.

Ray and I had to go up to the bakery today,  I wasn't feeling very well so it was a short trip. My legs were shaky and weak. I hope this goes away tomorrow. Because of that I spent a few hours lying down when we came home. I didn't sleep just read my book. It is by Greg Olson and is called  Close to Blood. It is a story about twin sisters , one good and the other bad, a classical story. But I have always liked  tales of identical twins. It is a good mystery and keeps me hopping.
After I got up I  decided to make two more of the bookmarks.
All four of them are on the kitchen counter drying out.
Both of these are pretty. I am buildig a stash of items to give away. I used a variegated thread on these but as they are wet the variegated thread doesn't show up yet. Darn these hands , they are just shaking so badly.



Ray made me supper again, a ham sand and a bowl of soup.
and a bottle of garden vegetable juice. It was
 great but too much food for me. I just can't eat a lot lately.
My dear old friend Heather called me tonight , we talked for  an hour.These hands are shaking so badly I can scarcely type so forgive for my mistakes. Heather bought my mom and dad's house after they died. I helped her
at one point in her life and she always wants to
help me. I think I'll let her do it  some time.
Good   looking guy eh!  He looks like our son Jack's  dog.  In Quebec!






Time to go and I am going to bed.
Have a great evening!
Bon soir!

No comments: