a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, July 11, 2011

Don't fence me in

Tonight it is all about fences. I had a good time taking these photos. As you know Ray cannot stop the car on city streets so I just poked my camera out the window and snapped, didn't look or try to aim at anything. It was fun and made me laugh. So here are the results.
Ignore the hand LOL
. I love this look, a fence in the back and tree trunks lined up against the fence like soldiers on parade.
Pink house , pink fence, I like this one.
The original Vancouver fence, a hedge, possibly a privet hedge. When we had our house we planted cuttings from a friend's laurel hedge and they grew into a very tall hedge like this one. Cheap, all you need is patience.
Cement blocks  as a fence, some are left natural grey and others are painted to dress them up a bit.
New wood with a neat arbour. I always like these types of entrances especially when climbing roses are planted on either side.
After we got back from the rheumatologist Mary , Rick and Ricky came over for a visit and Mary helped me with my embroideries. I was not able to get them off my PC onto the memory stick but Mary showed me how to do that. I am very happy to know what to do and if I forget Mary knows LOL!!
Rick asked if we wanted to go to White Spot for a hamburger. I never turn down an offer for White Spot haha.
Ricky did not want to go so he left for home. I can't imagine a grandson of mine not wanting to go to White Spot LOL.
So the rest of us went.
Mary  searching for something in her purse. Maybe it was her phone as she did show us a picture of Charlotte on her phone. Can you believe that Charlotte is six months old already.
A bit more than the 4 pounds she was at birth.  A happy face !!




Richard figuring out the tip LOL, the light was bad  when I took this one of Richard.
Thanks honey for dinner!! It was very good.
No one took our photo :( 
And that was our very busy day.   
Time to go , I am tired from a long day and  ready to rest.

JEAN, thank you for the advice, I can guarantee no wine LOL.
Have a great evening folks.
Bonum vesper!







4 comments:

Jean said...

NO wine ??? How about the bread you and Ray love from the bakery everyday ?? That has yeast in it. LOL. I hope by now that your mouth/throat is feeling much better. Have you heard about your urine test yet ? Have a great day.

nanboudreau said...

Yes we do eat bread and my mouth is much better but not cmpletely healed yet. No news on the urine test which makes me feel good. I think the test must show no infection. Let us pray :>)

Diana Davis said...

The baby is really getting big!

I agree; you have to eat right to get rid of that stuff in your mouth. You'd be surprised at what bothers it!

Diana Davis said...

p.s. Love the fence pics!