a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, July 16, 2011

apocalypse

I am watching a programme on the year 2012 as predicted by Nostradamus the coming end of the world as we know it. I don'telieve in this prediction  haveing heard in my lifetime many,many predictions of the end of the world. This show is talking about the magnetic pole reversal. Talk about disruption. Apparently all major communication such as internet, cell phone etc will collapse.
While it is a horror show it is also captivating to watch.
I am goimg to sew for a while now and work on my tubes. You can make pillowcases in a tube too.
A tutorial for this can be found on the Missouri Quilt Co. I just typed in how to make a tube pillowcase and that site came up.  Try it . I think this site has tutorials for everything LOL.
Surprise!!
Ray caught me at it. And you see I did do some sewing.
Remember the tube blocks , they are now a table runner top. I didn't have the batting I like for a table runner. So we need to go out for some , thermore , I like the batting to be thin so the table runner  just sits there on the table and is not lumpy.
Here is my tube table  runner  top.
Then I wanted to  make some more FSL Bookmarks. I sent mine  along with my little angel to Mary in CA who has cancer  . I'll make some more of the angels too. My friend Betty lost her red heart bookmark and she asked me  to make her another one. So hers is ready. My red one is gone so I'll make another red one tomorrow.  I was really busy all afternoon.

Then I went into the bedroom to look around in my PC. I still have trouble with getting things off it. The machine says it can't read things. But I got my bingo cards off it . I'm ready for the next game
LOL.  Except I have to send in the fat quarters for my cards.
I spent a lot of time on my PC looking at all my photos and hoping to find a photo af my card trick quilt. No luck there. But we still have the quilt so tomorrow we'll go upstairs and take a photo of it. So wait for it LOL!!!
Rain today and cool weather. I like it but the ladies on my lists that live down south are saying how hot it is , one lady said it was 107' and she would love to be here Haha.
I was late getting to the blog tonight as I played around in my computer and I kind of lost track of the time until Ray came in and said "Are you being punished and sent to your room" :)))
Time is up!!
Have a lovely evening wherever you are, I hope itis not too hot for you.
Bon soir.







No comments: