a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

time for Christmas??

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-German-Paper-Star   Very nice folded star if you are into folding.
This morning Ray went to visit his uncle, they are the same age, Grandma had a late pregnancy 75 years ago and Ray had another uncle , one that he could grow up with. When Dick was born he was the size of a pound of butter,and he grew up to be a big man 6'4". How they managed to keep him alive in those days. It was a miracle.
Life is strange sometimes.
Ray was gone until 1:00. so I had time to do my own stuff, like read all my morning e mail and settle down to do some cutting and sewing. I made another tube , cut the pieces and sewed a tube block .
I made some devilled egg for sandwiches. I called Jim for a chat and then Adam but he was not answering. He called back later in the day and we talked about his upcoming trip. He and Lisa are driving up here from Louisiana starting on Friday. Jim Ray and I made that trip a few years ago , it was wonderful. I know they will really enjoy it.
Rick and Carla .Grand Canyon or maybe Bryce. Not sure.

He wanted to go to the bakery when he got  home as we were out of bread. It was just a short trip , no photos, I missed the dogs and no new fences.
It was a cool day but it is raining now and according to the weatherman  it will rain for the next couple of days.
Kind of out of order but this was taken on that trip and is at a church in Sedona. You can't see the church though as it is off to the left.  Most of these photos are on my PC not on this laptop.  Ray and Jim by the way LOL.
I find that my photos seem to duplicate over and over. Sometimes there are 4 or 5  of the same picture. And I delete them but they come back. And they take up a lot of room on my computer.
I finished my book this afternoon , it has been a few days . I seem to fall asleep when I read this book, what does that say about the book LOL. Or me!!!!! :))
Night folks, I'm going to delete photos , such fun.
Have a lovely evening.
Guid forenicht.



No comments: