a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, July 22, 2011

once again I am back

Out of the hospital. this time I feel in the bathroom at 3AM hit my head and have another shiner, this one on the other side. Now my head is equal on both sides :))  I feel as if I have been in a war.
Pretty ugly isn't it?

  It has been seven times , once every month so far and again I will be in hopital in August so make the 8 months. As usual the culprit  is that dreadful  germ. Now the doctor put me on another antibiotic which is a supressant as it cannot be cured. It is only for a couple of weeks until the uroligist comes back from vacation when he is going to remove my bladder. It will make my life much better, not more passing out and going to the hospital. And we can do things and go places.
 So another stop to my sewing , just when I was getting going again.
But you can sew and here is something to get you started :))

http://bit.ly/mT7nZx             This is a great challenge if you are up to it.

Cute story, Ray saw the a pigeon had laid her eggs on a ledge outside a window in the hospital. He took some pictures but today one chick hatched and Ray had left the camera at home, the first time. Ray has taken up my habit, see it is catching LOL.
There she is in the corner.
The parking lot from the window of the fourth floor. Pretty isn't it.

I missed writing my blog but there is no WI FI at the hospital so therefore no blog.
I wonder what the world is coming to when I see the havoc caused by a large bomb in Norway. And the subsequent shootine in a boy's camp on an island where the culprit was captured.
I was supposed to go to a showing of  the Hoop Sisters work with Kathy on Thursday. Kathy says it was good but since  I was in the hospital again  I was not able to attend. I sure will be happy when this is all over and we can do some fun things again.
I'm a bit tired now so the blog is over.
Have a lovely evening everyone.
Good night!!    

2 comments:

jean said...

Hi Nan, so glad you are home for a while. After the August adventure, you will again be the roadrunner. As for the 100 piece quilt, I think we will wait until you finish yours before we do ours. Want to see how yours turned out. :) As for the black eye, I am glad you explained what happen or would have APS investigate. LOL Take care. Love, Jean

Deanna said...

Thanks for featuring my quilt! I hope all heals quickly and you can get back to sewing fun stuff soon.