a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer is here

What gorgeous weather today, not too hot, just perfect.
I am stumped at what to say tonight, my mind is a blank. However I did take a photo of Eddie's White Wonder Dogwood. You can see what I mean when I say is is more like a bush than a tree.

Also I was able to get those photos off my camera after several days of trying so I can put up the photo of the dog who works on construction haha. He was such a patient dog as he sat down on the job while the men worked . Dogs are pretty smart that way LOL. Sorry I cannot locate his picture.  I don't know where it went.

We did a good walk around the mall this morning and did a bit of shopping, not much though just some soap that Ray likes at Winners. The walk just tired me out as this is actually three malls in one and it takes some time to do the whole mall. Well at least it takes ME some time to do the whole mall :))) but it is exercise and helps to strengthen my legs.
There have been several bear attacks lately as the bears come down from the mountains to seek food and fine they are living in conjunction with people. One elderly native woman was killed just a few days ago. It is tragic that the bears are so active and dangerous at this time. And it is not just the females who are dangerous but the males are angry too. I think we have moved so far up the mountains into the bear territoryand the bears are coming right into people's houses looking for the food they can smell. It is a problem for both  animals and humans.
I sure wish I could get some initiative  to get to my sewing machine , I don't have a room just a table ,  I thought cleaning the table would whip me into some kind of shape, Maybe I need the actual whip LOL.
My son Richard and his son Rick like to go sailing. Here is Young Rick standing on the deck.
Looks pretty nice doesn't he. I like this photo.
I sent the package of knitted cloths off to David and Gail today. I sent it by air, $9.00 for a small package. Canada Post is very pricey these days.
It is time for me to go. I spent so much time looking for that photo to no avail.
Have a lovely evening folks.
God Aften.


No comments: