a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, July 18, 2011

Unfortunate News

Hi guys,

So Grandma is back in the hospital. It appears that her infection has returned, and as she has mentioned, the next step to try and clear this from her system is to remove her bladder with surgery.

We don't know the details or how this is going to unfold yet, but as soon as I have more information I'll let you know. Needless to say, this is going to impact Grandma's life in a very serious way.

I'll update you soon.

--Mary

2 comments:

Linda said...

Please give her my best and let her know prayers are going up for her. Linda from Utah

Jean said...

Thank you Mary for the update.
I was hoping and praying that the ton of antibiotics was going to work. Tell Nan, we will continue to pray for her. Jean