a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

appointments

http://www.sewwequilt.com/2011/12/comfort-and-joy-with-connie-and-her.html
Christmas tree table runner for your holiday table. there is still time to make one, at least for those of you who are fast workers....
After the nurse was finished, the physio therapist  arrived and put me through my paces. She put me through a number of paces and set my walker and cane at the correct height. So it was a good experience with her.
Lynn  the cleaning lady arrived on the heels of the physio therapist. She did the whole apartment and also the upstairs where she found some cobwebs up in the corners of the  ceiling. Our excuse is we haven't been up there for months LOL. I can't get up the stairs so that's my excuse haha. She took care of that.
The delivery man came next with the antibiotic for the week and then Margaret came for a visit and to bring back a book I loaned to her.
We did get the embroidery machine out on the table but that is all. LOL
I fell again, tripped over the wheel of the walker,the darn things stick out. But no damage, just dragged myself to the bed and lay on it. Ray lifted the rest of me up . Such a klutz.
Sail away! Ray changed the position of his boat and wanted a new picture.
And he took a picture of the wreath on the door into the hallway as well as the Candy Man Santa. We put some candy in the basket and leave a note to say take one. It empties out quite quickly :)))
And Here Comes Santa Claus haha.
Time out folks.
Buon Natale




--

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your day sounded very busy. So sorry you fell. Good that you weren't hurt.

Jean said...

Hi Nan, I am not a road runner so all the home visits from everybody would be fine with me.
Maybe the Physical Therapist will get those legs working better for you and you will be back on the trail again. beep beep. lol