a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

she's here

Our Christmas Rose not even on day old. Beautiful baby isn't she. She was born December 20th at 11:30 and weighed in at 8 pounds exactly.
 

There! we will get to see her on Boxing Day when the family comes over. I can hardly wait.
More pictures, these are of Charlotte.
Charlotte reading her book LOL.
Trying to escape, soon she will be walking,
It    has been a hectic day, Mary called at  7:15 to announce the news of the baby. The nurse arrived at 10:30, we had to go for some groceries and had to rush back for 1:00 as the cleaning lady
was coming and she was right on time.
Later the delivery man came with my week's medication.By then it was time for some  kind of dinner. I do not have an appetitefor food these days so I hope I can eat my Christmas dinner.
Tomorrow we shop for the things we need for Christmas dinner.
Some people like to collect things, actually most of us do to some extent. We collect fabric and thread but some collect wooden thread spools.
I wonder what they do with them if anything. Haha. Have you ever seen the shows about hoarders,most of us are hoarders in some small way, books,dolls,stabilizers for my embroidery machine, fabric more that I can use. But this year I haven't bought any fabric. Nor used any of what I have :)))
That's all folks,  have a great evening.
Buon Natale










3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh she is beautiful congratulations! And I see you are blessed with 2...enjoy them they grow up so quick. i have 2 grandbabies and 1 is 9 now and the other 2.5..wow it went quick...Merry Christmas

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So exciting! Beautiful Baby. Congratulations!!!

Diana Davis said...

Congrats on the new arrival!

And I have more fabric than I know what to do with too. But if the opportunity came along, I'd probably get more!