a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, December 9, 2011

murder she wrtoe

Murder She Wrote can be ordered up on line as a boxed set for $72.95. I have always enjoyed Jessica's puzzle solving skills.  It seems such a gentle mystery, no blood and gore . So many of today's shows are far too graphic for me. So I might just buy that set, maybe.
Ray and I walked, well let me qualify that. Ray walked, I sat in the wheel chair, around Metrotown.
The mall was busy and there was lots of activity in the stores. People were walking out with bags, so it looks like a good Christmas. It was a cheerful atmosphere. We had lunch, I ordered mac and cheese, small salad and a glass of milk.
What was I thinking?  I only ate half of it but it was good.
The past few days I have missed my afternoon nap, I need that extra bit of sleep,so today I had a good one and Ray held my phone calls or answered them for me. I believe that sleep cures all ills :))
 While I was sleeping Ray put up the Xmas tree and the wreath on the front door so we are set for the holiday.
Vancouver is just beginning to light up the Christmas tree at Jack Poole Plaza. So far it is just talk, I wonder how long they can drag out the talk and commercials, it is amazing how they can create a mood of suspense. Maybe it won't happen until 7:00.
Ah there it is huge and beautiful. Worth waiting for!!
Have a great evening friends.
Buenas noches.

No comments: