a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, December 24, 2011

early start

Not even noon and I am starting this blog. Jim is here and we chatted for a while . Now he and Ray have gone to the hardware store to get a bar for the tub. Jim will install it for us. I'll feel a lot more seccure once that is done. Right now there is nothing to hold on to at a decent level so I have to be extremely cautious.
It has been a great day. Rick,Jim, Sam Matthew , Caroline, Ryan and Chelsea came for the afternoon and Caroline brought dinner . Oh how lovely it was. Ryan made macaroni and cheese, Caroline made meat loaf and she brought chips and dip and home made cookies. There was pumpkin pie and whipped cream. I ccould   only eat some of the food but it was delicious. I loved the dip and the macaroni,but didn't have the appetite to eat the meat loaf so we saved it.
Ryan Grandpa Ray and Chelsea. I was impressed with Rayn , he speaks Japanese, new news to me. Chelsea brought her saxophone  and played two selections for us. She plays quite a few different musical instruments.
Matthew and me having a cuddle.
Group photo or some of the group.
Now for something new.
As seen through the closed window of my car:
Next one with the window open, I got hooked on the green hydrants as you can see LOL.
I am off the air for the night.
Have a very merry Christmas Eve.
Good night!




1 comment:

Diana Davis said...

It is so good to see you posting on here. It looks like you had a really good time with your family.