a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, December 2, 2011

home all day

I'm still feeling under the weather, hopefully it will be better tomorrow.
But we had three professionals here today. The shower lady who helps me have a shower, not sure she is a professional, haha, next the nurse who is a professional, came to administer the antibiotic. She was a different nurse from the ones we have had before so we took the time to get acquainted. She was interested in my quilts and said she had made one herself.
This card trick is one of my first too. I know I showed it before but I haven't got any new things done forever.

I thought that was it for the day so lay down for a nap hoping that would make me feel better.  Not to be .....:(  The physical therapist rang up. I was not expecting her but she put me through my paces , talked a lot and left me with a page of exercises to do.
then I had my nap, felt better for it.
Last night I took Jim, Ray and Sam for dinner. It was a good time but I couldn't eat much except ice cream. I had ice cream for dinner tonight too. It seems to be the only food that settles my stomach.
We have had lovely weather here, sunny and cool but not cold. More of the same to come.
Jim left at noon for Kelowna. His friends Gail and Kevin have a townhouse up there and since they are in Phoenix for the cold months it was available for Jim.  He is staying just one night and then driving to Calgary to have dinner with Rick and Peter, no doubt spending the night before heading up to Edmonton and home.

Good night sweet Charlotte and you all too.
I'm going back to bed. Talk tomorrow.
Bon soir

1 comment: