a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

eating crackers and cream cheese

My appetite has been awful today but during our shopping trip today I bought some little round garlic breads and cream cheese plus salsa. Spread the cream cheese on the little breads and then add the salsa to the top. It was so good that I actually overate.  A change from soup which I most often eat because it is easy to digest and I love it. For some reason I seem to have gone off red meat but that is not necessarily a bad thing.
The shower lady did not show today so Ray helped me in and out of the tub. The supervisor called to apologize and said someone will come tomorrow. And the antibiotic nurse could not come until 12:30 instead of 10:30 so we had a late start. We did finally manage to go for some groceries.
People are beginning to decorate their homes for Xmas. This one is really attractive and so appropriate for the season.

This development puts up a nice display every year and no the fire hydrant is not supposed to be the focus of the picture LOL

These are a close up of the stars on the wall , they'll be lovely at night.

And Sam for his birthday dinner at the Keg. He looks so handsome.
I did not get my nap today, so many different phone calls so I just gave it up. It will be early to bed tonight.
Betty called today to invite Ray and me to the Tuesday group's Christmas party. I will need to work on him as he does not enjoy totally women's gathering.
So for tonight it is over :))
Have a lovely evening.
Good night!


No comments: