a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, December 16, 2011

http://www.elion.ee/docs/joulukaart/eng/   This is a fun site, takes but a moment

.http://www.mccallsquilting.com/articles/Vintage_View___Forties_Chevron  One block quilt with Chevron half square triangles.

Dr. Warner today. He said I need to walk 3 times as much as I do. And I did walk down the hall by myself while Ray was out. I figured if I fell he would find me when he got home LOL
We went to the Purdy factory showroom to pick up some chocolates . I had hoped to see the factory itself but of course it was not open to the public. I know they do have tours though. I'll  call and ask when the have them.
Since TOPS was just across the street we dropped in for lunch. I ordered a salad and Ray ordered a grilled corn beef sandwich. We shared our orders.

Our next move was to go to the store in New  Westminster that carries all my ostomy supplies. We were told the store was across for the Royal Columbian hospital. Yes there were 2 shops near the hospital but not the one we wanted. We wandered the streets of New Westminster and could not find the store. We came home and phoned in our order....HA! why didn't we do that in the first place. Don't answer that question LOL.
Snowy Owls have come to the Lower  Mainland. They look so beautiful sitting on a overturned tree trunk. Apparently there is not enough food for them up north and the have come south where the food is more plentiful.Two of them were picked up by the OWL society ,they were too weak and eventually died. Too sad.

I took my second walk this evening but I was really tired when it was over and my legs were shaky.
And that is all for tonight folks.
Bonne fete!




No comments: