a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, December 17, 2011

pot pourri again

We what do you know I have no quilting sites for you tonight, I have been remiss.
But I do have some photos.
I took this quiz to see which Jane Austen character I am and this is she or me Haha-Anne Elliot. Gail you can tell me all about her and where she is hiding LOL. And I cannot find the site where I got the quiz from but if it turns up I'll put it on the blog.
Rick is in town from Calgary to be here when Mary's baby comes. She was induced this afternoon but so far no action. It's all I can think of, I so hope it goes well with her.
My niece Karin called tonight for a chat. She is such a lovely woman, I always enjoy hearing from her. Karin has two dogs,Westies, and one old cat. She creates her own doggie treats and often packages and sells them. She is a talented cook as is her brother. Where did that come for , Margaret , my sister and their mother is not that interesting in cooking.Nor am I. Our mom had two daughters and neither one of us are cooks. Poor mom!! LOL.
Ruby and Freddy, both girls despite Freddy's name . They are active little dogs and love to go to the lake for an outing.
I am going to sigh off for tonight, It has been a pain trying to get my pictures up so  I'll leave and go to work on them.
Have a great evening.
Froehliche Weinachten








No comments: