a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, December 18, 2011

no power

Our power went off at midnight last night and did not come back on again until 6:00 this evening. So no computer, no lights, no heat, no phone.Everything in our apartment is powered by hydro so it becomes as issue. However I saw tonight in my mail that a friend in Alaska has also been without power for a couple of days, now that is tough!! I hope your power comes back on soon Denise.
The phone didn't work and the front door to the building was not functioning so getting my nurse in presented a problem . I used my cell phone to call the office but just got a message. In the afternoon the nurse got through to us with the cell number which was on the computer in the office. So" all's well that ends well."
Marg came over with a land line phone but it did not work. She lives in the same complex so her hydro was out too. She brought me a book, we always exchange books. The funny part of this exchange was both books were the same one. No new reading for us LOL.
Rick went back to Calgary today. I think he may have gone up to Edmonton to get his truck but don't know for sure.
Mary was given something to induce her labour but it didn't work so they'll try again tomorrow. Apparently these days the medical profession don't like the baby to go too far overdue because it will get too big so they induce it. So hopefully we'll have a baby this week.
Charlotte practicing to be a chef or a drummer. LOL, So we do have a baby!!
Jolie Anne licking it up. I wonder what the idea is of putting babies in a bowl- Haha.
And more than one.
I  found a fabulous photo of 6 babies all around their father, I was wonderful but try as I may I cannot get it onto my blog. It was amazing.
I spend a lot of time with photos ,trying to get them up on the blog and looking for the right one. If it weren't for the pictures I could have this blog done in no time LOL.
So the time has come....
Have a lovely evening.
Feliz Navidad







No comments: