a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, April 8, 2012

many things

http://www.quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com
Applique using your machine instead if doing it by hand. This one has few of the duves and points so it might be easy.

http://sydneyscquilters.blogspot.ca/   Lots of quilts to give you ideas for making your own.

We had a lazy day today but first we went out to Tops for breakfast and had the 2 2 2 2 item on the menu. It was 2 eggs, 2strips of bacon , 2 sausages and 2 slices of toast. It was a great  breakfast.

Then we came home to the laundry. Both of us had jackets that needed to be washed and that was just the beginning.

I was very tired today and tried to have a rest but the phone kept ringing so I just got up. The phone stopped ringing LOL.
My dear long time friend Irene called, she has always called me on my birthday since we became friends in 1961. I was happy to hear from her. She is not in very good health these days. We are all getting older , so what's new eh!

Later on I could barely keep my eyes open so did lie down and asked Ray to tell anyone who phoned that I would call them back. No one called haha.

Charlotte walks and walks and walks. :)) Hmm can't wait until she talks and talks and talks LOL.
Rick with Guinness Peter's dog.  He was so well behaved. Peter and judith have done a great job with him. He is a lovely pet.
Grandpa Rick with little Rose, he does love his two granddaughters, the other being Charlotte.
Jim , checking his pockets, what for I have no idea!

Ray and I posing .

Katie, Meaghan, me, Mary. Love my girls. Kate came all the way from Fort Mac in very northern Alberta.

Lots of snow and her once car. She totalled it on the icy roads. Her blog is http://survivethewinter.blogspot.ca/  It may prove interesting to you.

I hope you all had a very happy Easter.

Jim just called to say he had arrived home. It's a long drive so he broke it up into two sections. He left yesterday afternoon from the party and stopped for the night at Kamloops , carried on today. He always calls me when he gets home so I don't worry. I need to check with Rick to see if he got home okay.  He and Peter came together in Rick's truck.
Adam is going over to his house in Sechelt to see how things are going there. Then he and Lisa like to go fishing and crab catching which is good over there.
Time for me to go folks. Have a good evening.
Konbanwa








No comments: